More threads by Andy

Andy

MVP
I've slowed my brain down a bit, I just read this back.
Sometimes I really should just stop before I even start. :blush:

Domo

Inactive
Re: I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas

I don't even know what you think you said was bad.

It's all good :2thumbs:

Andy

MVP

lol Not bad, just stupid and embarrassing lol

I was thinking I probably shouldn't have advertised F the C and my little head board awkward comment was just not, it was just not right. lol It was a little left

Domo

Inactive

I kinda like that i can be completely honest on here. I can be myself and not censor what i say (within the forum rules).

Anyway you make me laugh and i don't think you are awkward or emabarassing.

Andy

MVP

Thanks Domo. I am glad I can make you laugh. I like making people laugh. As long as it's not at me. Well, I mean I do things to make family and friends laugh at me...just not a big fan of being laughed at without being part of the joke. lol
I am very awkward in person. I appreciate the thought though. :friends:

I can be myself-I just, my thought process may be a bit different, so I could be dwelling(tenfold) about something this stupid in a week...a month...:blush:

Domo

Inactive

Of course i am not laughing AT you. No one likes that!

You might be dwelling on it in a week or month, but then just think...Domo thinks i am awesome :jiggy:

Andy

MVP

lol I wasn't saying you were laughing AT me. lol Now that I wrote that I will think that maybe you were and the joke is on me because I think you weren't. lol

I will be like, all is good because Domo thinks I'm awesome.:goodjob: Look it says so here:rtfm: and I will show people a printed out page of this forum saying so...

Domo

Inactive

:lol: Haha oh dear now what have i done?!

I thought that maybe you thought that i was laughing at you so i wanted to tell you i wasn't :bonk:

Haha yes, the bible of Domo!

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder

lol Not bad, just stupid and embarrassing lol

I didn't see it that way at all, STP.

I was thinking I probably shouldn't have advertised F the C and my little head board awkward comment was just not, it was just not right. lol It was a little left

That's generally a good thing, though. It's always good to have a little left in case you wake up in the middle of the night and you just can't get back to sleep and then you get the hungries.

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder

• Leftover hamburger helper with peas
  • Peanut butter and honey sandwiches
  • Pogos (corn dogs)
  • Crackers with about 5 differrent kinds of cheese
  • Pickles, green olives, pickled beets

Domo

Inactive

Mmm i love peanut butter and honey on sanwiches. I also love honey, banana and cheese on toast!

What is hamburger helper?

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder

It's noddles and various kinds of seasonings and sauce - just add cooked ground beef and whatever else you want (peas in this case), cook all together for a quick casserole.

Andy

MVP

All that stuff sounds yummy. There is Tuna helper too. Same deal, take out beef add tuna

Andy

MVP

They stopped making that though because all the hammies were nearing extinction because it would take so many to make a meal.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.