More threads by Andy

Andy

MVP
lol But that's the best part!
It is actually good. Once you get past the whole...well testicle thing. lol

---------- Post added at 06:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 AM ----------

LOL I just noticed the title of this thread. lol I don't know how I missed that. :goodjob:

Domo

Inactive
Haha what animals testicles have you eaten?

My god this is a weird conversation. I think everyone else will be very confused!

Andy

MVP
Oh you know, the testes of Elephant (very filling), goose, giraffe, Chihuahua (appetizers) oh yeah and Prairie oysters! :fool:

Andy

MVP
I have tried Moose. I don't usually eat wild meat though.

Croc. Hmmm. Yum?

I really like buffalo but again...

Domo

Inactive
Yeah the croc was good. It was in a sushi dish i had at a restaurant.

I genereally just stick to the normal meats like lamb, chicken, beef. I find most other things too rich.

I always like to try new things though.

Have you tried vegemite. That's probably the most Australian thing i can think of!

Andy

MVP
lol I was going to ask you about vegimaite earlier. I haven't tried before, but my friend has and he says it's disgusting but he also said I would like it. lol

I won't eat lamb either. I mean of course I would if it was put in front of me, but it's not anything I would order.

I don't eat meat much at all anymore but if I do it's chicken,turkey,ham,beef.
Buffalo is nice and lean and isn't all that wild anymore but I still consider it that way.

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 AM ----------

Vegemite and Timtams Yummie:D

What are TimTams?

Domo

Inactive
They are a little too good.

I used to have a friend and his mum worked for the company that makes them, so she would get tonnes of free stuff. God we used to eat so many of them.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.