More threads by David Baxter PhD

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
I didn’t think going to the library was cool these days.

I still remember the excitement of getting my own library card as a boy in British Columbia.

And when my children were young, they had the same experience in a small town south of Ottawa. Getting a new batch of books was a weekly thrill.

Sometimes We lose something with progress.

Very very very hot here uggg finally found a fan for living room yes.
Might storm tonight i hope so get humidity out of the air.

Been living on Popsicle's and ice cream and of course ginger ale very humid here muggy suppose to get relief tonight or tomorrow with heat.

I stocked up before heat wave hit me again. Three boxes of Popsicle's all chocolate and 3 containers of different ice cream vanilla, chocolate-mint and my favorite maple walnut finally found some. I also freeze my yogurts i buy on sale close to ending date and just eat it frozen it is good. All the ice cream was on sale for 1.99 and Popsicle's half price. If it cools down tomorrow i will go get more icecream as i am running low on that.

Just jumped into the Otanabee river it is not too cold just cool and it help to decrease my body core some and it help my daughters joint pain to lessen some. I went down and got her she is with me now .

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
I never thought about it before moving to Arizona. Even bread can get bad and sweat on the half-hour drive home if the car A/C is not on much. :eek:mg: One thing I miss about Florida was the bread was softer/fresher.

Not bad right now here 72 degrees in house unlike yesterday it was 82 degrees but it is still early going outside while it is not too hot to do so.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.