More threads by Banned

Banned

Banned
Just curious what people have planned for tonight...if you celebrate or stay low-key.

For me, what I'd like to do is go see an early movie and get some yummy food including amazing cupcakes from the best cupcake store in town ;).

What I'll actually do is sleep.

Retired

We live in a snowbird community where we have an annual street party. The street is blocked off, and festivities begin at 7:30...everyone brings a plate to share and their own refreshments, while a DJ plays golden oldies.

Oh yes, the ball drops at 10:00 pm as we old fogeys could never hope to stay awake until midnight:lol:.

Steve

adaptive1

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
Turtle, are you talking about Craves ? If you are having those cupcakes as I think you live in Alberta, I will be in total cupcake envy! I love those cupcakes but we dont have that in my province.

I plan to have a low key evening with my friend and we will watch bad movies and eat lasagna, no cucpakes sadly:(

Banned

Banned
Yes...Crave :). No need to be in cupcake envy though because after driving all the way there they were already sold out for the day :(. Oh well...like I needed a cupcake anyway haha.

:cupcake: Here's a smiley cupcake as a condolence prize.

My NYE was spent with my parents, aunty and uncle watching The Hobbit, then going home to watch fireworks on TV. :)

GDPR

GDPR
My mind is saying PARTY,PARTY,PARTY,but my heart is telling me that I should just take it easy tonight,maybe watch a movie and go to bed early because I have to work in the morning. Guess I will follow my heart this time.

I have to work tomorrow as well but we never do anything on New Years I will be up all night though waiting for a call praying that someone i care deeply for will be safe.

Banned

Banned
I have to work tomorrow too but not til mid-afternoon. I was going to go to a movie tonight but I think I'll stay in and get something on pay-per-view instead.

I do not drink have not touched alcohol but tonight hubby has brought me somthing and i will accept this tonight i will only need one drink and i will be down for night i can't take the seperation pain so one has to do what one has to do to survive

Banned

Banned
Im drinking water and watching Hope Springs. Best line I ever heard from a tv therapist -- "It's not enough to be here; you have to try."

Snuggling with the pig and debating if I'm hungry and if I am, for what.

MHealthJo

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
I have now ROFL'd. I thank you all.
:D

Hope all and loved ones had a happy and safe time. .... including the pig.... X) X) X)

Banned

Banned
I have now ROFL'd. I thank you all.
:D

Hope all and loved ones had a happy and safe time. .... including the pig.... X) X) X)

the pig is happy if she's eating, sleeping, or getting her belly scratched. All three happened last night so she was very happy. She rang in the new year grunting and snorting while I tried to figure out if he was guilty or innocent on Law and Order SVU (I would have found him not guilty had I been on the jury. Not nearly enough proof beyond a reasonable doubt.)

---------- Post Merged at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:25 PM ----------

Oh yes, the ball drops at 10:00 pm as we old fogeys could never hope to stay awake until midnight:lol:.

Steve

I managed to stay awake til midnight last night but it took a three hour nap beforehand to pull it off. Today I'm exhausted and I'm not off work til midnight. 30 more minutes...

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.