More threads by northernangel

northernangel

Account Closed
Hi Pleased to meet all of you.
I am the owner of a Trauma Center for Male Trauma & Adult Male Sexual Abuse Surviours. I am looking for services I can provide to our clients after they have completed our program.

ladylore

Account Closed
Welcome to Psychlinks. :)
I hope you find the services your looking for, for your clients and possibly even more.

Retired

Hello Northernangel!

Glad you found Psychlinks. Our Forum is a peer to peer support and information venue on issues of mental health, under the supervision of Dr. David Baxter.

You'll notice the Forum is subdivided into various categories of specific mental health issues, in which our goal is to provide scientifically sound reliable information and guidance to our Forum members.

Strict guidelines as to the accuracy of the information have been established by Dr. Baxter; in addition Psychlinks is monitored by a dedicated volunteer staff of moderators who respond to our members as well as maintain our Forum as a safe venue in accordance with our Forum rules.

We will be pleased to welcome your clients and provide them with the best possible support we can.

Please share with us what you would expect for your clients who visit, and specifically how we can best provide support following your program.

Would you care to share some information about what your program provides?

Looking forward to your participation in Psychlinks, and we'll be eager for your input.

northernangel

Account Closed
Thank you for the welcomes :) I didn't post alot of information about my program out of respect for the Owner of the site. I didn't want my post to seem like an advertisement. :)

Basically the program is an 8 week residential program for Males with Trauma (PTSD) with an emphasis on Adult Male Sexual Abuse Survivors.

There are phenomenal supports in place for women but not as many for men.
It is my hope that I can learn from the members here and utilize services you may offer to assist our clients.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.