More threads by Banned

Banned

Banned
Hey BG....did you get your GST paperwork done yet?? :)

Of course not. Then I'd have nothing left to procrastinate about tomorrow. I'll do it this weekend...maybe...my lap top arrived today so I just have to get my new office at work set up. I had five burst pipes today with the cold, and no heat in the building, so I don't know how eager I am to have an office in a swamp.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course not. Then I'd have nothing left to procrastinate about tomorrow. I'll do it this weekend...maybe...my lap top arrived today so I just have to get my new office at work set up. I had five burst pipes today with the cold, and no heat in the building, so I don't know how eager I am to have an office in a swamp.

Oh no!! That's awful. :(

Halo

Great to hear about your laptop arriving :yahoo: but sorry to hear about the burst pipes...that sucks!!!!

Good luck with the gst papers this weekend :)

Meg

Dr. Meg, Global Moderator, Practitioner
MVP
I am quite prone to a bit of procrastination myself. I find, though, that the less I have to do the more I procrastinate. If I have lots to get done I just take a deep breath and dive in, but if I have no pressure I just waste time. I keep asking my research supervisor to set me deadlines, but if I don't reach them he just says, "Oh well, never mind, we'll just push it back a bit, shall we?" so I stopped asking. :)

Halo

I find, though, that the less I have to do the more I procrastinate. If I have lots to get done I just take a deep breath and dive in, but if I have no pressure I just waste time.

I am actually finding that this may be happening a lot with my work lately..ironic that you would mention it :lol:

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.