More threads by Crouton

Crouton

Hey, I'm taking an intro psychology class and I have a paper due later in the month on the subject "Time". I can write about anything that relates time to psychology. It's such a broad topic and I'm having trouble narrowing it down to a specific issue. Some subjects we've studied this year are learning, behavior, memory, motivation/emotion, personality, and intelligence. I don't know if this is an appropriate place to post for help on this, but I figured someone here might have an interesting idea for me, thanks.

HA

Hello Crouton,

What about relating time to each of those very topics you posted or choosing just one?

Similar threads

Yes, the my lawsuit includes the court order request for removals as well. I have a plethora of impenetrable evidence it was him and it was malicious lies so no issues about 'if'. It's just time at this point
Replies
Views
I learned this a long time ago. If I'm highlighting, I'm just highlighting. I don't actually read what I'm highlighting and I won't remember what I highlighted. I don't know whether re-reading the same text helps me learn something or not but I found it deadly boring. My strategy was to get at least 2 or 3 books or articles on the same topic and read them all — once each. I'd make short notes on each.
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Bystander effect: Famous psychology result could be completely wrong By Grace Browne, NewScientist.com 26 June 2019 If you were being attacked, would anyone stop to help you? A famous result in psychology known as the bystander effect says probably not, but now a review of real-life violent situations says this commonly held view may be wrong. The bystander effect purports that in situations such as a robbery or a stabbing, bystanders are less likely to step in if there are a large...
Replies
Views
The psychology of post-traumatic stress disorder Joelle Rabow Maletis, TEDTalks June 2018 Many of us will experience some kind of trauma during our lifetime. Sometimes, we escape with no long-term effects. But for millions of people, those experiences linger, causing symptoms like flashbacks, nightmares, and negative thoughts that interfere with everyday life. Joelle Rabow Maletis details the science behind post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD...
Replies
Views