More threads by Modus.Ponens

ThatLady

Drinking enough water to prevent dehydration is important to keep your body healthy. If your body isn't healthy, your mind is going to suffer. Staying healthy may not cure psychosis, but being unhealthy and/or dehydrated isn't going to do it any good, either.

I hope that answers your question. :)

ThatLady said:
Drinking enough water to prevent dehydration is important to keep your body healthy. If your body isn't healthy, your mind is going to suffer. Staying healthy may not cure psychosis, but being unhealthy and/or dehydrated isn't going to do it any good, either.

I hope that answers your question. :)

I was thinking something along those lines. What puzzled me was the imediate effect of the water. I was expecting that someone had some information about this. Maybe it was just a coincidence or maybe it was placebo, or a combination of various factors. Gonna stay on water though haha!

:)

Halo

I think that staying on the water is probably a good choice....especially since it seems to be working for you.

Take care

ThatLady

There is no real "immediate" effect received from drinking a glass of water. However, there is a lot to be gained by consistently taking in sufficient non-dehydrating fluids for the overall health of your body systems.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.