More threads by GaryQ

GaryQ

MVP
Rogers bought the Canadian broadcast rights from the NHL a few years ago and because of that I have to pay for TV and also 63$ a season to watch the local only blackout Montreal Canadiens hockey games on the internet which I used to get all through TV only. Rogers NHL Live online has glitches that can cause frustration to say the least. So just now I get another email survey request:

Capture2.PNG

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Won't change anything but might feel better venting … OK let's click and do this...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Capture.PNG

I bet the opposite happens to firefox and chrome users :facepalm:

:vent:ROGERS YOU :badwords: SUCK! Sincerely yours, GaryQ :panic:

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
I have streaming issues with CBS All Access. Everything else like Netflix or Amazon Video works great.

After upgrading my Internet and buying three different streaming devices, figured out CBS works best on Google Chromecast.

I use dodgy free streams when/if I watch hockey which are a bit of a nightmare.

First, lag between the stream and the televised version being watched by the person I'm watching it with. Always annoying to get a spoiler 90 seconds before the action happens.
Second, choppy stream where I lose the puck because the visuals keep stopping and starting.
Third, maybe if I cleaned my monitor once in a while I wouldn't occasionally confuse a splotch for the puck. :rolleyes:

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.