More threads by HA

HA

Mcgill University

Imagine you could play a computer game for five minutes each morning that would help you feel more secure and confident in yourself. Our research shows that people may be able to change the negative thought patterns that sometimes produce insecurity. We are now examining whether over time, with practice, people can develop positive, beneficial habits of thought to help them become more secure and self-confident on a long term basis -- whether in the context of their working life, their personal relationships, or their overall sense of well being. Beginning in 2006, these games are being developed and marketed by MindHabits Inc.

Halo

That is an interesting concept and will be very interested to see whether the research into this once the games are released does in fact support their theory.

Looks interesting Heartart, I wish there was something like that I too will be interested to hear what comes of their research, it would be good just to play a game and feel good about yourself.

Halo

Thanks HeartArt, I just may check it out and see what they have to offer, lord knows I could use it.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.