More threads by David Baxter PhD

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Celebrate Pirate Day, Matey!
Saturday, September 18, 2010

Ahoy! Sunday (9/19) is Talk Like a Pirate Day, and our online friends are sharing the best ways to celebrate with your family. Get your official pirate name, perfect the lingo, and you're sure to never walk the plank. Yo-ho-ho ...

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
My pirate name is horrible!!!!

Dirty Davy Rackham :D

You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!
(and, yes, I bathe at least daily)

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Mine's not any better:

Dirty Davy Cash

You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
And, of course:

A pirate walks into a bar with a paper towel on his head. The bartender asks what it is for.
Sadly, the pirate replies, "There be a bounty on me head, mate!"

Iron Anne Kidd

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.