• Quote of the Day
    "Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life;
    not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens."
    Kahlil Gibran, posted by David Baxter

Sinate

Ill keep this simple as possible....

I never touched any substances my whole life untill the last few months of higshcool. I started smoking weed alot. I eventually triec ecstacy one night (a good amount) and after that night have been clean.

Basically it seems, ever since i either quit everything, or tried the E ive had weird sleep problems.

The most noticable one is I would start to drift off to sleeping state, and then be shocked out of it for no reason! It usually happened 2-3 times a night untill I finally fell asleep....

I also seem to stay concscious during my light sleep stage right before full sleep. I tend to think about things SO STRANGELY during this stage, and ALWAYS have MUSIC playing in the background!?!? Its weird....

I can fall alseep without too much stress, and can sleep well when I do...But im just trying to get to the bottom of this change...

BTW- I take a OTC medication called -SAM-E and suffer from OCD.

Latest posts

Top Bottom