• I smoke socially or occasionally

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • I smoke regularly/am addicted

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I have never smoked

Votes: 14 40.0%

• Total voters

Mashka

I kind of quit, I gave in to 2 cigarettes 2 days ago though...and 2 more a few days before that....

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
You just have to stay without smoking for 2 to 3 weeks to get rid of Cigarette dependence :D

It's not quite that simple.

Depending on how much you smoke and for how long, you will get through most of the nicotine withdrawal in maybe 3-4 weeks, but getting past the psychological dependence takes a good bit longer than that.

Mashka

yesterday I got really angry/sad when everyone around me was smoking, but my boyfriend was telling me to put my cigarette away before i had the first drag because then i would start smoking again. he was right, but for a while i just sat there sulking, and i didnt smoke it. its really hard on the brain...

crzycadn

yesterday I got really angry/sad when everyone around me was smoking, but my boyfriend was telling me to put my cigarette away before i had the first drag because then i would start smoking again. he was right, but for a while i just sat there sulking, and i didnt smoke it. its really hard on the brain...
Oh please don't be sad. you are so so so inspirational to others! You have managed to kick an unattrative, stinky, unhealthy, expensive, socially unacceptable nasty habit.

:2thumbs:

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.