More threads by georger

georger

Hi
I'm not made of snow.....it's a nickname I have from another forum.

I was shown this by someone who was very caring and sensitive....someone to whom I am known as "snowman".

Thank you 4css!

I'm kind of hyper sensitive at times, I've been to a psychiatrist about it. I admit I don't like to talk about it.....it makes me feel uncomfortable because I feel ultra-vulnerable about such deep and touching things.

It's this same hyper sensitivity which helps me be good at music but it makes life a living he!! at times!

I hope I won't make a big @$$ out of myself here, I'll try not to be a big mouth or anything.

cheers,

geo.

welcome

Hello and welcome snowman I hope you find what you are looking for for help on this forum you will come to see that it is very helpfull as I have threw the last fiew weeks if you have any questions feel free to post them on the site and I am sure many will be glad to answer them so long and once again welcome
yours trully
ashley-kate

momof5

Hi "Snowman"
good to see that you made it in. I know you will find this a very caring place to visit.

Its been a while since I have been in, need to make it in a bit more.

Dr.Baxter is a terrific person, and I know that he has helped me a great deal, along with a bunch of other great people in here.

Welcome, enjoy your stay.

Banned

Banned
That Lady - it's not cool when you live in Alberta and it's a reality some years! <grin>

(It's neat the first time; after that it's just a pain! Our summers are short enough as it is).

Heather

Welcome,

not that this has any relevance but I have a friend who we call ice boy!!! LOL!!! Just thought that I would share for interest sake!

Heather...

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.