More threads by Andy

Andy

MVP
Has anyone seen this show before? I believe it's made in Canada.
It is with Elvis Costello and he has a fellow musician on every week.
Right now it is Elvis with his guest U2. How cool is that!

Anyway, I quite like this show because he has interesting and great musicians on it. They BS in between songs and then Elvis joins them or visa versa in singing each others songs. It's kind of a mellow show but mellow in a good way. lol

No, Jonas Brothers, Spice Girls or Britney Spears type guests. Not that there is anything wrong with these people (except for the ability to be musical lol my opinion) and I am sure they are beyond interesting. No offense to them personally.

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
Elvis Costello is an amazing musician. I have seen commercials for that show, but not have seen it as of yet.

I really like U2 as well. For some reason I didn't think this Elvis Costello show had started yet :blush: I am a bit behind the times I think :teehee:

Andy

MVP
I think it has been on for over a year here, maybe longer.
It would be on CTV. I haven't seen many of the shows. I saw him with Elton, Diana of course,James Taylor and I think I might have caught the ned of Bruce springsteen...I'm not sure though, it was a quick glance.

Andy

MVP
Oh yeah I saw Tom Waits with him too! :goodjob:
I like Roy Orbison, but there is one song of his that drives me:crazy:

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
Oh yeah I saw Tom Waits with him too! :goodjob:
I like Roy Orbison, but there is one song of his that drives me:crazy:

There are a few that are like nails down a chalk board to me too. The majority of his songs I like.

Pretty Woman is one I am not fond of, maybe cause it is over played? Could also be cause it is quite "old school" too. Not sure.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.