More threads by dreamcatcher217

Hello,
Just wanted to introduce myself a little bit.. I am a university student suffering from generalized anxiety disorder, and seperation anxiety. Some days can be quite bad and others are pretty good. I keep pretty busy, and have a german shepherd named dottie. I stumbled upon this site when I was looking up information on Psychiatric Service Dogs, so if anyone has any advice on what to do and what not please let me know.
Dreamcatcher :cower:

Currently she is a pet, I wish she could be my service dog but I do not know if she can be registered or not she is fairly old,

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

Banned

Banned
Hi Dreamcatcher,

i have an Emotional Support dog and pig, which is different from a psychiatric service animal. I researched both extensively and would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Katieann

Hey there... wow - university... that is daunting - I did 5 years of that...and this time of
year can be rather overwhelming... but once you get a routine going and meet some
new people it will brighten up... I always liked the library..found it to be comforting, with
no sense of time...is Dottie a psch. dog?

Katieann

Katieann

Hello,
Just wanted to introduce myself a little bit.. I am a university student suffering from generalized anxiety disorder, and seperation anxiety. Some days can be quite bad and others are pretty good. I keep pretty busy, and have a german shepherd named dottie. I stumbled upon this site when I was looking up information on Psychiatric Service Dogs, so if anyone has any advice on what to do and what not please let me know.
Dreamcatcher :cower:

Hey there... how's it going these days? What are you studying at university? I majored in Theatre Production, but really liked the Humanities and Philosophy... do you find that changes in the barometric pressure affect you? They do me.. when the air pressure drops suddenly or alot, I get bad headaches and anxiety... Dottie must be really smart if she's a German Shepherd....

Catcha later! Katieann

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.