More threads by Thelostchild

i just realized i misunderstood what you were saying, tlc. i think nancy has a lot of good points. gaining weight isn't just for your doc, it's really for you, for your health.

Im having a really hard time with this and I'm just really scared of getting fat. My pdoc is a jerk he called me today and told me to stop taking my
welbutrin. Yeah right that will just cause me to get sick and have withdrawls. He is taking me off of it because it makes you loose weight. yes my pdoc knows whats going on. all of my health profesionals know. You know what is sad, I pruposly skipped dinner because Im close to a certain number that Im scared of. now how pathetic is that! Girls im going to bed now my meds are kicking in. Ill check in with ya later.

Halo

TLC,

First of all, you say that all your health professionals know but I wonder if you are doing any sort of counselling with them to get to the root of the issues that are causing ed. Another thing, I don't think that being scared to get to a certain number is pathetic at all. I do believe that it is a fear for you just like heights are for some or flying are for others. Now I am not trying to trivialize your fear or your situation but what I am trying to suggest is that you have a fear of reaching a certain number which causes your anxiety to spike and that is not pathetic which is no different from someone whose anxiety spikes when told they are going to fly when afraid of airplanes. I hope that I have explained myself right here :eek:

Anyway, I hope you have a good night's sleep and again, good luck with your appt. tomorrow.

Take care
:hug:

I went and saw my doctor today and I have gained 4 pounds. whoopy. My pdoc called me yesterday just to tell me that I need to stop taking my welbutrin. I told him that I was not going to just stop like that. Im tired of feeling all the withdrawls from my mythilin.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.