Tapatalk Reinstalled

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
I decided to give tapatalk a try for the first time. Can't see it as something I'll use more than once since I don't participate on a bunch of different forums, but I figured I should at least try it.[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

making_art

I decided to give tapatalk a try for the first time. Can't see it as something I'll use more than once since I don't participate on a bunch of different forums, but I figured I should at least try it.[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

It's very convenient to use while you are driving......just kidding. I find it really easy to access with my iphone while sitting in a cafe etc. Fast to post and read.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daniel

daniel@psychlinks.com
Administrator
The notifications feature in Tapatalk is not working.

According to what I have read at other forums, Tapatalk is apparently working on this ongoing issue.

Daniel

daniel@psychlinks.com
Administrator
I disabled Tapatalk, probably permanently. Got a weird error, showing how invasive Tapatalk has to be.

Working with a developer now to beta test an Android app for a native mobile experience -- just for the Psychlinks forum. The hope is eventually one can go to the Android App Store, download the Psychlinks Forum app, and then have a great mobile experience with Psychlinks, including optional notifications.

If you would like to be a beta tester for the Psychlinks Forum app for Android, please let me know. iOS would be the next target.

Latest posts