More threads by David Baxter PhD

I decided to give tapatalk a try for the first time. Can't see it as something I'll use more than once since I don't participate on a bunch of different forums, but I figured I should at least try it.[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

making_art

I decided to give tapatalk a try for the first time. Can't see it as something I'll use more than once since I don't participate on a bunch of different forums, but I figured I should at least try it.[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

It's very convenient to use while you are driving......just kidding. I find it really easy to access with my iphone while sitting in a cafe etc. Fast to post and read.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
I disabled Tapatalk, probably permanently. Got a weird error, showing how invasive Tapatalk has to be.

Working with a developer now to beta test an Android app for a native mobile experience -- just for the Psychlinks forum. The hope is eventually one can go to the Android App Store, download the Psychlinks Forum app, and then have a great mobile experience with Psychlinks, including optional notifications.

If you would like to be a beta tester for the Psychlinks Forum app for Android, please let me know. iOS would be the next target.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.