More threads by Banned

Banned

Banned
Sometimes I long for the days before cell phones and blackberries when life seemed much calmer and simpler.

But today, as I sit at the hairdressers for 45 minutes getting my hair dyed blue. I'm grateful for the entertainment my crackberrry provides me. What the heck did I ever do without it???

Banned

Banned
Re: thank goodness for blackberry!

Blech...no romance, or Nancy Drew for me.

It's not ALL blue....they're called peek-a-boos...the blue "peeks" out from under my natural brown. It's kinda funky. I do love it.

Banned

Banned
I did - two weeks ago, but they told me I'd need to come back in two weeks (today) to get it redone. Because it was my first time doing it two weeks ago it faded really fast. After today I should only need to get it redone every four to six weeks. And I think she mixed the colour wrong or differently today - it looks more purple than blue, but...it's still funky, and it didn't cost me anything, so I'm not complaining.

Banned

Banned
Ok but mine looks WAY better than his. And I still prefer to call it blue. Once it relaxes in a day or two it'll be blue for sure. My mom says it's "kinda blue".

busybee

You Guys, after a hard day at work it is kinda nice to visit this site, and "listen"to the sledging you all give each other.
Busy bee.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.