More threads by zeborah

zeborah

Thank God it's over! Thank God I can finally focus on life again. Thank God I don't have to face the pains and memories of holidays past for a whole year more. It's over and I'm still alive! Yippee. I'll be Okay now. I'll only worry about day to day problems. I'll only worry about getting better now. But I don't have to worry about the fact that I hate the holidays, no not until next year. Will I be ready for next year? I hope so, because I can't go through this for another year. Stupid holidays

just mary

I so agree. As I get older and particularly the last few years, I find Christmas harder and harder to tolerate. And I'm always so glad when it's done. But then, it never turns out to be as bad as I thought it was going to be. I just wish we could get rid of the gift giving part, if we could just have a nice, friendly meal together, that would suit me fine.

But your right, yippee!!! It's done and I can focus on other things once again. And the days are going to get longer too, i.e. more sunshine less darkness.

Take care.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.