More threads by forgetmenot

lol i found camping very hard work all that fresh air and then cooking over fire and cleaning and hike all got me to sleep very nicely Have not camped for years though
Article does make sense though natural rhythm of nature does help one to reconnect to our bodies natural rhythm if that make sense

Retired

Re: Camping Could Reset Your Internal Clock

i found camping very hard work all that fresh air and then cooking over fire and cleaning

Life in a motorhome can solve a lot of that.....:)

GDPR

GDPR

I've never been camping. Maybe it's worth trying though.

(I take that back,I did go once,over night,but I stayed in an air conditioned RV and watched DVD's.Don't think that really counts though)

always camped in a tent but last time my girl and i decided sleep in the back of the van that did not work well either

making_art

I've never been camping. Maybe it's worth trying though.

(I take that back,I did go once,over night,but I stayed in an air conditioned RV and watched DVD's.Don't think that really counts though)

No, RVing is not the full camping experience. You should try it...just make sure it won't rain for the optimum experience. Provincial or state parks are great...although I have never been to a US state park but imagine they are similar to our Canadian parks. I use an air mattress in the tent for sleeping....just nature, books, art supplies and a fire (campstove too).....I love camping.

Steve, I have been considering a small light weight trailer like the boler or scamp.

Retired

make_art said:
Steve, I have been considering a small light weight trailer like the boler or scamp.

I don't have first hand experience with light weight models like those, but you could get some great feedback on the RV Forum on which I also participate.

If you search for either of those brand names you should find several threads talking about them in the Trailers Section

rdw

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP

We used to camp for a month every summer when the kids were little. We had a small ultralight trailer -it was crowded with the five of us. We did most of the cooking outside, did dishes outside, were outside from morning till night. We loved it -so much fun!!!

making_art

yeah, rdw....outside from morning to night is great. We would only do a week at a time with a huge canvas army tent the size of a ballroom....took forever to set up. Nice thing about a trailer is you can have some comfort from the rain.:watermelon:

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.