More threads by David Baxter PhD

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
I guess I am lucky now that the video is removed from youtube.

It says
This video has been removed due to terms of use violation

When I saw Paris - Platinum Blonde I thought she was doing covers of this band! :lol:

I picked one best suited to your reactions to the Paris song :lol: Since the song seemed to bring you all to tears, in a bad way. Eyes and ears burning etc. lol

YouTube - PLATINUM BLONDE - Crying Over You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaTygEnJxe4&feature=related

Andy

MVP
OMG now they are cloning these!
WELL. It's happened the world is finally coming to an end...er it better be if that's true!:crazy:

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

I thought Paris was doing a Platinum Blonde song when I read the title. Platinum Blonde was one of my first tapes I bought! :confused:

Jazzey

Account Closed
:lol: Yes, and I'll shamelessly admit to still listening to Loverboy when I'm feeling a little nostalgic. :) (but you're definitely on your own where Milli Vanelli is concerned - that's all YOU :) )

Andy

MVP
Yeah I listen to some old stuff too.:blush:
lol Milli Vanilli- Hello? Do we not know I am messed up???:crazy: I have an excuse.:whistle: MV Was my rebellious stage. lol

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
This video has been removed due to terms of use violation

1. That's utter nonsense. What terms of use violation? It's a 45 second clip from the song, not even the whole song. Totally bogus.

2. The reality is that there were probably way too many clicks on that Youtube page just because it's Paris Hilton.

why

I remember a friend of mine was in love with Platinum Blonde. I went to a concert with her. Damn, wouldn't you know, it ended up being the ONLY concert I had front row seats to!
Actually, I quite like a couple of their songs.

Andy

MVP
Front row seats, nice! So you got a really good look at the platinum hair then?

I think I would still like the same songs that I liked before to. I have all my old tapes here somewhere, I'm sure I still have that one.

Andy

MVP
LOL OMG! How funny(the video). That's how I remember MV too. A certain time in my life,surprisingly enough, mine sucked.

Yours sounds interesting though. Gotta love music that takes you back to good memories.:goodjob:

JAZZEY:

I hope you didn't think I was seriously laughing at you for the Loverboy thing:unsure: I was just goofing. (I just have to check, you KWIM)

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

Dr. Baxter, That's weird about the video. Just Blame it on the Rain.

Last edited:
Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.