• Quote of the Day
    "Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life;
    not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens."
    Kahlil Gibran, posted by David Baxter

Vinton

It seems that being a perfectionnist is often related to cyclothymia.It's often seen in artist or fashion designers for example. So it explains to a certain degree how they get their creativity.
I can relate to this in my life with such activities as golf, playing darts etc. .

Anyone else feels this way??

i suppose a perfectionist would spend a lot of time getting something just right, and that in turn means they think a lot more about the thing that they are trying to get right, and this could lead to more ideas on how to improve. so yes, i think it could lead to more creativity.

Vinton

artist that are in the high phase will certainly be more creative and surpass anyone. I had a friend who is a professionnal guitarist. When He was down you could not talk to him and when high he'd spend hours practicing and on stage he could improvise for hours.

Latest posts

Top Bottom