• Quote of the Day
    "Don't let what you can't do interfere with what you can do."
    John Wooden, posted by David Baxter

Halo

Once again I found another questionnaire at Psychology Today which was really accurate. I took the test and when the results came back they were so right on.

The questionnaire can be found here: Self Esteem Test

thanks halo, those are great questionnaires you've been posting. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Halo

Thanks Ladybug :) I like taking online questionnaires myself and I only post the ones that I find are pretty accurate and worthy. Also, I need something to keep me busy and occupied the last little while so finding and posting good, quality questionnaires has become my hobby :)

More to come :D

Benjamin

I took that test some 6 or 7 years ago and saved it (it was a paper version). I took it again about a month ago and it was amazing how much my self-esteem has improved. It's hard work, but you *can* feel better about yourself. I find that it helps me to tell myself that this is my life and I'm the star of my life -- not just somebody playing a bit part in someone else's life. I still have a lot more work to do, but I'm getting there.

texasgirl

MVP
Thanks for sending the link on this, Halo! It is a good questionnaire and thought provoking especially on the needing approval from others questions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Elizabeth

Strange, I scored 62 reasonably high level, thought I had low self esteem. I am happy I havent!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom