More threads by Cat Dancer

I am really struggling with eating. I am very discouraged with myself. I had been doing better with the OCD thinking in other areas, but not in this area. It seems to have gotten worse. It seems like I do better with one issue and another one gets worse. :( I am just SO tired, physically and mentally. There is some reason deep down that I treat myself this way.

GDPR

GDPR
Sorry you're struggling CD.

What do you think the reason is? What are you thinking/feeling about yourself when you're struggling?

MHealthJo

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
I'm sorry too CD.

(Be careful too, of being sure there is some reason "inside of you" that you do a certain thing or have a certain problem staying oppressive.

How do you know? Maybe some things that are super difficult, could have more to do with something outside of you or something you have been exposed to long-term. If some type of factor in your life/world has never changed or been different, then you don't know what it would be like, what things would feel like, what it would be like to be you, without that type of factor being part of the picture. xx)

GDPR

GDPR
I think that I take up too much space and I don't deserve that. I feel like I am "too much."

So what are you saying? Do you starve yourself in the hopes that you will get smaller and take up less space?

---------- Post Merged at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:29 PM ----------

If that's what you do,I can see your logic in doing it.The only thing is,no matter what size you are,you are still you.

But actually I think that's just distorted thinking.Kind of like my own reasons for starving myself.It makes sense(to me) when I am doing it...

I don't even know if you do starve yourself.Sorry if I am way wrong here.

But what I just said,about no matter what size you are, you are still you,just gave me a lightbulb moment....

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.