More threads by Lonewolf

Lonewolf

I feel like there's no one out there that gives a hoot about me! (people I thought I could trust in my life) Don't think I can trust anyone anymore!! I believe that people are so fed up with me and don't want to know anymore! I think ive become a nuscience to everybody!! I can't trust anyone! I think if anyone is nice to me there must be an alterior motive to it! They are just being crafty in it trying to make me feel I can trust them so they can twist the knife in a little bit more and more!

What is going on?

Why are there people out to get me?

I deserve it?

I did wrong?

Is it time to 'put up' and 'shut up'?

Am I wasting everyone's time?

Is it time to go?

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
Re: They are all against me!!

Can you be more specific in who you are talking about? For example, are you talking about new friends, old friends, acquaintances, family, etc?

Lonewolf

So called 'friends' and also staff in the care profession! I feel as if I am in the way! Like they are all fed up with me and haven't got time for me! I've always had issues with the family, but they also seem to be making me feel very uncomfortable! (more so now) I don't know why this is happening now? The last thing I want is for people to feel that im a pain in the neck and that I don't deserve a second of their time!! I can't face that! I have never been any use totally on my own, but id much rather be isolated than embarrass myself by people feeling like im not worth anything! I can do that to myself! (im good at that)

rdw

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP

What did they do to make you feel that way? Can you be more specific?

Lonewolf

I don't know! I guess i'm very sensitive to atmospheres! I overheard one of the staff making comments and its made me feel uncomfortable and nervous about talking to them now! (im not sure it was about me?) The member of staff seemed to be very sarcastic and iritated with me!! I feel very awkward! It may be an over reaction, but I don't know if I can continue confiding in them!! The last thing I want to do is outstay my welcome!!

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
I don't know! I guess i'm very sensitive to atmospheres! I overheard one of the staff making comments and its made me feel uncomfortable and nervous about talking to them now! (im not sure it was about me?) The member of staff seemed to be very sarcastic and iritated with me!! I feel very awkward! It may be an over reaction, but I don't know if I can continue confiding in them!! The last thing I want to do is outstay my welcome!!

But you don't even know who the comment was about. And it may not even be the case that the staff member was irritated with anyone, let alone you.

Given the lack of evidence that anyone at all is irritated with you, I would say that yes it is an overreaction, and that leaving the program would be a bad idea.

Lonewolf

I will keep trying with it! It just feels like the whole world is against me!! It's like wading through a pool of maple syrup, trying to keep going, but not getting anywhere!!

Retired

It's like wading through a pool of maple syrup

Not to make light of your situation, just my noticing you referred to one of my favorite things!

It should be noted that you have made remarkable progress from the time I recall reading your initial posts when you first joined us.

You are to be commended for your courage in dealing with the issues in your life, and by dealing with one thing at a time, one day at a time, moving the ball forward one step at a time, should lead to a point where you might feel ready to regain control of your life.

In the meantime, a spoonful of maple syrup can help the medicine go down....(cannot recall the song that paraphrase comes from)

Wishing you continued progress, Reep!

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.