• Quote of the Day
    "There is no better exercise for your heart than reaching down and helping to lift someone up."
    Bernard Meltzer, posted by HBas

Thelostchild

:rant: :yahoo: I'm still tiny, but getting smaller. I have been weighing my self before I eat anything and then afterwards. I do this through out the whole day. and If I go over Edit: [[a certain number]] then I freak out. I have had so much dizziness, and weakness. It feels so good to feel so bad and it feels so good to be so small but it sucks because I can't find any pants that fit. I do still eat through out the day unless Im busy and don't think about it which is quiet easy to do. But when I do eat its only small amounts. My stomach has shrunk. And to top things of my own mom said that I look emaciaded.:shocked: I felt bit of anger, ok a lot of anger. obsessions, obessions. what to do what to do.:hair:

Last edited by a moderator:

David Baxter

Administrator
TLC said:
I have been weighing my self before I eat anything and then afterwards. I do this through out the whole day. and If I go over Edit: [[a certain number]] then I freak out.
This is the first behavior you must change. Get rid of your scales and stop weighing yourself - at all - ever. Start paying attention to what your stomach/body tells you about the nourishment it needs, instead of what the scales or your distorted body image perceptions tell you. recognize that this is both obsessive and distorted.

I think you said that you have a new psychologist, TLC... is this correct? If so, talk to him/her about how to go about eradicating the obsessive weighing as a starting point.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom