More threads by David Baxter PhD

Jazzey

Account Closed
Darn..I was impressed until that last post. :) I'll forgive her only because she's cute as a button...

Jazzey

Account Closed
:lol: Yes indeed, poor Miley. :)

I have colleagues who have daughters who are about 8 or 9 years old....They never miss any of her concerts. :) I think Miley is doing just fine. And frankly, I'm just grateful to not have to ever hear her father's song ever again (achy breaky heart) :2thumbs: :D

Domo

Inactive
Times like this i am glad i don't have youtube at work :lol:

There is no temptation to inflict pain on my ears!

Jazzey

Account Closed
....Is it a 'mullet thing', David? :D

Ok....ok...I may have pictures around this place of me, in a very revealing, high cut, ' bridesmaid's' gown dancing to "that" song....But, in my defense, that was in the 90's and, it was part of my duties as a bridesmaid. (and that marriage faltered - so it doesn't count :) )

Domo

Inactive
....Is it a 'mullet thing', David? :D

Ok....ok...I may have pictures around this place of me, in a very revealing, high cut, ' bridesmaid's' gown dancing to "that" song....But, in my defense, that was in the 90's and, it was part of my duties as a bridesmaid. (and that marriage faltered - so it doesn't count :) )
:lol: I thought you could only blame the 80's for embarrassing events?

The 90's were really not that long ago :p

Jazzey

Account Closed
You can hardly blame the failure of the marriage on Billy Ray.

Wanna bet? :) Mullet + nuptials = inevitable breakup. :D

I thought you could only blame the 80's for embarrassing events?

The 90's were really not that long ago

:panic: Shhhh...We never ever bash the 80s - those were the 'good' days...Now, for the 90s - well, we just pretend that they flowed directly from the 80s - it makes it more palatable. :D

Jazzey

Account Closed
Ahhh...But the 90s were fruitful too. :D....I'm thinking Milli Vanelli, Backstreet boys...And the list goes on...Don't get too cocky too quickly, Domo. :D

...ewww, just thought of another one - the one with the bad pants? the weird pants...Forget his name...

Domo

Inactive
:panic:

I knew there was a reason all those years were blanked out in my memory!

My mum said i was cool...

:teehee:

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.