More threads by David Baxter PhD

Jazzey

Account Closed
Sorry babe....*Jazzey bursting Domo's bubble*. :D

But, the good news is that we always get over all of that - and even manage to crack a smile at our past. :) Of course, I say this only because I've never had a mullet..big bangs, shoulder pads , mini-skirts and chunky earrings - now that, I did. But I've hidden all of those pictures very carefully. ;) :lol:

Actually, I laugh now when I see young people wearing leg warmers under mini-skirts...So "passe" :)

Domo

Inactive
Sorry babe....*Jazzey bursting Domo's bubble*. :D

But, the good news is that we always get over all of that - and even manage to crack a smile at our past. :) Of course, I say this only because I've never had a mullet..big bangs, shoulder pads , mini-skirts and chunky earrings - now that, I did. But I've hidden all of those pictures very carefully. ;) :lol:

Actually, I laugh now when I see young people wearing leg warmers under mini-skirts...So "passe" :)
:lol: It's ok, i didn't actually believe that when i wrote it. I tried...i really did!

God i am glad i wasn't around for shoulder pads, my shoulders are broad enough as it is!

Can't see that video at work but it will give me something to look forward to when i get home.

Domo

Inactive
:lol: Yes i also 'danced' to that.

---------- Post added March 22nd, 2010 at 02:48 AM ---------- Previous post was March 21st, 2010 at 08:07 PM ----------

Just for you Domo... :D

YouTube - Save The 90s - As Seen on TV
Oh man the 90's were awesome! :lol:

Was the big pants guy you were talking about MC Hammer?

I think we need to revive the what was good about the 80's thread :p

Meanwhile, i think i just vomited in my mouth at little...

YouTube - Miley Cyrus - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun Live

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.