More threads by David Baxter PhD

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Ottawa Chapter Fundraiser June 23, 2013
Posted May 19, 2013 by Steve

Spartico Family Tourette Syndrome Awareness Fundraiser

Ottawa Chapter Fundraiser

June 23rd from 10 am ? 3pm at

Frank?s Catering & Baked Goods, 283 Greenbank Road (beside police station).

Frank?s famous sandwiches will be on sale for $1.00 with donation, along with his indisputably delicious baked goods. Tom Jones (impersonator ? can?t tell the difference!) will be there once again, as well as the Merivale High School Band (what a treat!), karaoke disc jockey, cotton candy, raffle prizes and much more. The grand prize is one of Frank?s World Famous Sandwiches named after you for a year!

Come join us in raising funds to create the awareness we need regarding Tourette Syndrome. Last year?s fundraiser allowed us to put Awareness signs on OC Transpo buses all around Ottawa. We want to go further with our awareness campaign next year ? we need your help. Help a great cause and have fun eating, dancing and singing while you?re doing it!

TSFC Ottawa Chapter Contact Information
900 Greenbank, Box 386, Ottawa, Ontario K2J 4P6
Phone: (613) 823-1471 Fax: (613) 825-7758
Email: info@tsottawa.com

Retired

I know I plan to be there, because Frank's deli sandwiches are extraordinarily fantastic, plus the fundraiser provides funding for some important awareness and support activities of the Ottawa TSFC Chapter, of which I am a member.

Last year's fundraiser raised the money to pay for an awareness advertising campaign for Tourette Syndrome on Ottawa City buses.

And who would want to miss the performance of a Tom Jones impersonator:funky:

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.