More threads by katelynw

katelynw

for the past 5 or 6 days i did so good! i ddint binge and purge. i was soooo incredibly proud of myself. then today i made a huge mistake and i over ate and tehn i had to puke. of course i get sucked into it and so i puked 6 times. i hate that sooo much. even if i just puke once i would have been less disappointed but no i have to do it in excess. i hate it so much...
katelyn

katelynw

for the past 5 or 6 days i did so good! i ddint binge and purge. i was soooo incredibly proud of myself. then today i made a huge mistake and i over ate and tehn i had to puke. of course i get sucked into it and so i puked 6 times. i hate that sooo much. even if i just puke once i would have been less disappointed but no i have to do it in excess. i hate it so much...
katelyn

don't be sad

Hey hun ,
I just like to say that you are a great personne with lots of potential don't let this get you down have confidence that oyu will beet this cause you can think positvie you survived 5 or 6 days wich is great sure making yourself sick is not too good but think what made you do it and try to prevent it the next time come on you can do I beleive in you trust yourself oyu are worth being happy so continue to help yourself and get better sweetie I am there for you always if you need any help
ashley

don't be sad

Hey hun ,
I just like to say that you are a great personne with lots of potential don't let this get you down have confidence that oyu will beet this cause you can think positvie you survived 5 or 6 days wich is great sure making yourself sick is not too good but think what made you do it and try to prevent it the next time come on you can do I beleive in you trust yourself oyu are worth being happy so continue to help yourself and get better sweetie I am there for you always if you need any help
ashley

KiM

thats amazing. 5 days without ... think back to why you didnt, how you felt, what you changed ......... maybe this is also a way to recovery ... slowly ... it doesnt happen overnight so you should still be proud of yourself for those 5 days.. really.
i always felt so so much better when i had a 'normal' day, and that feeling always helped ad pushed me through the worst times..
xx

KiM

thats amazing. 5 days without ... think back to why you didnt, how you felt, what you changed ......... maybe this is also a way to recovery ... slowly ... it doesnt happen overnight so you should still be proud of yourself for those 5 days.. really.
i always felt so so much better when i had a 'normal' day, and that feeling always helped ad pushed me through the worst times..
xx

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.