More threads by Thelostchild

I don't know if I was sexually assulted. But this is when I was like 3 or 4. And I vagely remember it. In a way I think that something happened but I don't know. Could that be a possiblitie. All I rememeber is that I was playing in this camper thing and next thing I know It was or it wasn't happening. Is this the result of not liking sex?

Holly

Dear Thelostchild,
Many who have been sexually assaulted do not remember it, at the age your mentioning, I would have to look more into that area.
I am not sure about if that would be part of not liking sex, it may be something you would like to discuss privately with your therapist! Are ask Dr. Baxter.
I will look into the area and find information on this topic!

I hope this is helpful, it is not uncommon to block out memories related to childhood abuse!

I don't know if I was sexually assaulted. But this is when I was like 3 or 4.
And I vaguely remember it. In a way I think that something happened but I don't know. Could that be a possibility.
All I remember is that I was playing in this camper thing and next thing I know It was or it wasn't happening.
Is this the result of not liking sex?

No thank you Id rather it be a mistery. Im kind of a private person. I don't even like going to the doctor and gettiing naked.eww. Some times when I go to the doctor and they have to do certain things I feel like Im being violated.

Holly

Hi Thelostchild,
I understand, privacy is important. I used to feel that way to about going to the doctor's. take care

My couselor is a male so talking about sex is out of the question. I know it kind of sound silly. And if I did talk about it all the afwall images go through my head and i start to think whats he going to say next.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.