More threads by Daniel E.

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
Re: Free Wifi at McDonalds

:D Also, the Canadian locations which previously offered Wifi for a fee will now be free, too.

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder

Woo hoo!! :yahoo:

On the other hand, does any one else find it curious that McDonald's is offering free wi-fi but they're still dragging on the long-requested option of offering real food?

What's next? the McPod and the McPad?

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator

Their Premium Salads are pretty good. And their Egg McMuffins are relatively healthy.

At least in the U.S., you would be entitled to a senior citizen discount for their coffee :coffee: And, if you so desire, an employee discount :D

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder

Their Premium Salads are pretty good. And their Egg McMuffins are relatively healthy.

At least in the U.S., you would be entitled to a senior citizen discount for their coffee :coffee: And, if you so desire, an employee discount :D

• I love Egg McMuffins
  • I'm not crazy about their coffee - too weak and reportedly it burns old ladies' thighs
  • I refuse to accept senior citizen discounts (except for auto insurance whwn I turned 50 :D)

Retired

David Baxter said:
•I refuse to accept senior citizen discounts

Prediction: In time you'll be seeking them out like kitty seeking catnip; Discounts are more common in the U.S. where senior discounts are available on just about every conceivable product and service. We like to call it "Old Fogeys' Revenge"

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.