More threads by David Baxter PhD

Jackie

You Are Realistic Fiction
You are an outgoing person and very interested in others. You have many relationships that are important to you.
You are always willing to lend an ear to a friend with a problem. And you're even pretty good at giving advice!

Some may accuse you of loving drama, but you just seem to find yourself in the middle of it.
You are a true people person. You find the lives of others to be fascinating. You're up for hearing anyone's life story.

Banned

Banned
You Are Mystery

You are a natural problem solver. You like figuring out the best way to do something.
You are very intuitive. You are good at picking up on people's moods and predicting the future.

You can't help but being a bit of a detective and a snoop. You always want to know what's going on.
And while you may have the scoop on everyone you know, you're not a gossip. You're a pro at keeping secrets.

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
You Are Fantasy / Sci Fi

You have an amazing imagination, and in your mind, all things are possible.
You are open minded, and you find the future exciting. You crave novelty and progress.

Compared to most people, you are quirky and even a bit eccentric. You have some wacky ideas.
And while you may be a bit off the wall, there's no denying how insightful and creative you are.

You Are Fantasy / Sci Fi
You are open minded, and you find the future exciting. You crave novelty and progress.

Compared to most people, you are quirky and even a bit eccentric. You have some wacky ideas.
And while you may be a bit off the wall, there's no denying how insightful and creative you are.

:coffee: didn't expect that. I love books, but sci-fi/fantasy aren't my first picks..

Xelebes

Too few questions to get a true sense of what I really am. I expect something like 580 T/F questions on my behaviour patterns like I have done before, not some dinky 5 question questionaire. Sheesh.

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Too few questions to get a true sense of what I really am. I expect something like 580 T/F questions on my behaviour patterns like I have done before, not some dinky 5 question questionaire. Sheesh.

This is just intended as a fun quiz, not a personality assessment. That's why it's posted in Just for Fun. :)

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
You Are Mystery
You are a natural problem solver. You like figuring out the best way to do something.
You are very intuitive. You are good at picking up on people's moods and predicting the future.

You can't help but being a bit of a detective and a snoop. You always want to know what's going on.
And while you may have the scoop on everyone you know, you're not a gossip. You're a pro at keeping secrets.

:huh:

I always thought I was quite transparent :teehee:

You Are Fantasy / Sci Fi

Last edited:
Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.