More threads by Christina

Christina

just went through one of the most stressful and emional week of hell this pastweeek. I left my husband moved back in with my parent( god help me) adn through all of this I have not had an ounce of anxiety??? where the hell did it go im doing things that I havent done in years..

Halo

Re: where is my anxiety???

Sorry to hear about you leaving your husband (although I personally am glad you are back with your parents...for selfish reasons you are closer to me :D )

As for your anxiety, maybe with so many other things going on this week you have not had time or thought to notice whether you have had any major spikes in your anxiety. Just a thought??

Christina

Re: where is my anxiety???

ya sorry Halo I forgot we havent talked about this yet...ooops... I was wobdering the same thing if I just havent been thinking about it...

Holly

Hi Christina,
Sometimes we are dealing with so much the anxious moments can come and go very quickly.
I know that happened to me during different times.
It was likely a way to cope for me. Take care

Peanut

Hey, I think I might be able to relate. For awhile I went through something similar and for months I felt nothing and I still really don't feel much. In some ways it feels like a somewhat of a blessing though. Maybe it's that fight or flight thing and we've just decided to get through it. I have no idea. It's weird feeling though, or lack of one maybe. I have no insights, just similar sentiments I guess.

Peanut

Sure, it's nice to know that people feel the same way sometimes. I know sometimes I wonder if the other shoe is about to drop, so to speak. But maybe it won't. Maybe we just made the right decision and our emotions are just letting us know that (hopefully anyway).

Christina

I was wondering that myself if its because I have odne something for myself for achange and not others and although I went about it the wrong way it was the right choice...hmm..Im starting to wonder if your reading my mind...loll

Peanut

I agree with what you're saying. Maybe we're on our way to finding our ourselves and our peace, and our bodies are telling us we're finally finding our way and all is as it should be. Let's hope...and meanwhile enjoy the journey. :heart::)

Christina

Arose I hope your right! I am trying to enjoy the journey it will be a hard one but hopefully it has a happy ending. Good luck to you!

ThatLady

Perhaps, your marriage was causing you a great deal of stress in, and of itself. When you made the decision to get out of the marriage and away from the stress it brought you, your anxiety actually declined. I can certainly see that as a possibility.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.