More threads by chell

chell

At NewYears l lifted my arm to get a bowl and l got a severe stabbing from the base of my head to my fingers that was like fire and l sat down and then l was falling asleep,the next day that arm and hand were completely numb and feeling came back that night,also l have been having severe back problems and l went almost 2 days without urinating and was told that when my legs and back got bad enough and that happened to go to the ER, and when l did, l was sent to another Hospital the next morning to see a Neurologist who had an idea what the problem was. He sent me for an MRI and spotted a white lesion on my forehead and did not say what it was or how l got it.
l was then sent for a dye CTscan and another MRI but that was not good as l kept jerking and moving (more nervous), but l was wondering, the Dr. told me the signal for going to the bathroom is in the forehead so something was out of whack that l could not go , so l was wondering being dysthymic,PTSD,people say my moods go up and down, does this white lesion have anything to do with my moods?

i think the best person to ask that question would be a doctor. i have no knowledge about these kinds of things. that being said, maybe someone else here knows something that could be of help.

chell

When they did the MRI on me the first time, they found a white lesion or l suppose a white spot in the forehead area of my head that showed up when they were reading the xray

l would probably have to say the brain since my family Dr. said she is pretty sure it is not a brain tumor, she is not saying it is not, but to reassure me she said, it probably is not, but the part of going to the bathroom is 4 veins on the brain in the forehead area of the brain

Last edited:
Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.