More threads by jkb

jkb

Thank you all very much..I will go and read that thread again for sure..just gotta let my head settle lol..yeah sick as i said.. You are right..i have had alot of stressors over last month..and yep no wonder i'm sick again and pms is really bad/and extended. There's just so much to work on..and that i have had to deal with that i feel/felt TOTALLY overwhelmed etc..Somehow i'm still here lol.

I don't know whats gong on with parents..but for now i'm going to try very hard to let go..for now..I think i need to..for me

Here is my journal entry for today:

well even tho i feel like crap..big time..PMS and cold again..and well yeah anx. I had to go to the office to sign..so it will be official that my dad is off the lease etc..i had just gotten a call/message about it this am, and well.my heart started going..is still..(cuz of all, and i hateeeeee that small enclosed room, and i'm really nuffy etc) popped a half a xanax and went in my pj's quickly and signed etc..so im done..
but holly i was anx. heart going etc..so i have taken an extra half xanax..no biggy..right? No its not, as I remind myself. I'm allowed to take exra one full pill!
even tho duhhhh it wouldn't of hit me till oh just about now -_- but i didn't want to leave it..so yeah..that's it..
Been a really rough few weeks..and well yeah. God even yest. I had a surprise visit from the landlord cuz they had to inspect units..and haha i hadn't checked my mail the day before..so that was hard..but done.
so maybe, and i'm praying ,that after my rag comes,(next week) ,or now, everything will just settle..and i can just begin to calm/relax and sit back..and recoop..

and start to work on ME again..even tho i'm pretty much back to square one..with all.aka my agora etc.. Still..I'm here..and I made it thru.

Thank you again..so very much..

I'm gonna go lay down for now but will read your posts today for sure again.

((hugs)) Jen

jkb

Thank you all very much..I will go and read that thread again for sure..just gotta let my head settle lol..yeah sick as i said.. You are right..i have had alot of stressors over last month..and yep no wonder i'm sick again and pms is really bad/and extended. There's just so much to work on..and that i have had to deal with that i feel/felt TOTALLY overwhelmed etc..Somehow i'm still here lol.

I don't know whats gong on with parents..but for now i'm going to try very hard to let go..for now..I think i need to..for me

Here is my journal entry for today:

well even tho i feel like crap..big time..PMS and cold again..and well yeah anx. I had to go to the office to sign..so it will be official that my dad is off the lease etc..i had just gotten a call/message about it this am, and well.my heart started going..is still..(cuz of all, and i hateeeeee that small enclosed room, and i'm really nuffy etc) popped a half a xanax and went in my pj's quickly and signed etc..so im done..
but holly i was anx. heart going etc..so i have taken an extra half xanax..no biggy..right? No its not, as I remind myself. I'm allowed to take exra one full pill!
even tho duhhhh it wouldn't of hit me till oh just about now -_- but i didn't want to leave it..so yeah..that's it..
Been a really rough few weeks..and well yeah. God even yest. I had a surprise visit from the landlord cuz they had to inspect units..and haha i hadn't checked my mail the day before..so that was hard..but done.
so maybe, and i'm praying ,that after my rag comes,(next week) ,or now, everything will just settle..and i can just begin to calm/relax and sit back..and recoop..

and start to work on ME again..even tho i'm pretty much back to square one..with all.aka my agora etc.. Still..I'm here..and I made it thru.

Thank you again..so very much..

I'm gonna go lay down for now but will read your posts today for sure again.

((hugs)) Jen

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.