More threads by braindead

braindead

i started my cbt class the only guy in 20 ladies , whats that about ?, is it a man thing . seems that guy,s no matter how ill wont open up or attend these class,s.me i love being in a room full of ladies .bring it on :cool::cool::cool:

Re: why only me

Hi Braindead and Welcome to Psychlinks!:)

Im not sure what its about but I would have thought the people who run it would have made sure that it was more equally mixed with the sexes so everyone was comfortable, but it sounds like it doesnt bother you so thats fine:)

braindead

Re: Why only me

no , thats what i mean there is only me no one other male to take up the course,the men must think it wossy or something.the ladies are dropping like fly,s, they turn up they dont turn up, a group is scary for some, they want one on one an that, s not an option in england,its the panick attacks before they come .me they dont bother me they last 10 minutes an gone , its the anxierty thats the baby i hang,s on like a leech an lets in the depression monster.:eek:

I live in england too and know how things are with one to one therapy difficult to get and when you get it it dont last long because of funding!

Sparrow

:welcome2: to Psychlinks braindead!
its the anxierty thats the baby i hang,s on like a leech an lets in the depression monster.
I hear you braindead.:support:

:budgie:

Meg

Dr. Meg, Global Moderator, Practitioner
MVP

Good for you for starting the group, even if you are rather outnumbered! I hope you can learn some helpful skills :)

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.