More threads by NicNak

Jazzey

Account Closed
...potassium, calcium and protein....these are just a few of the reasons that will be bubbling in my mind in a little while when I go out with a friend and order "Poutine"....

....thanks Daniel?;)

Jazzey

Account Closed
.....Did I mention the need to start boycotting your posts?....shame I enjoy them the way I do....:)

For instance, more upscale poutine with three-pepper sauce, Merguez sausage, foie gras or even caviar and truffle can be found.[1
:)

this sounds good for a sunday dinner !!!! thanks Jazzey and Daniel !!

my goodness I wish I lived next to a poutine takeaway , great on those' I can't bear to cook nights ', you lucky Canadians !!! green with envy .....

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
[sign]Poutine :whistle: Honestly I have never tried it :blush:[/sign]

Looks gross to me :hide: I guess I am not a true Cannuck.

I am not a true Scottish decendant either, I won't eat Haggis either :(

Daniel, can I be an American?

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
this, I like very much NN :)

Thanks White Page. It was so true with how I am. I am my own biggest laugh most of the time :lol:

Sure. Just remove the gravy from the poutine pizza and you will be all set :D

:yikes3:

It's the gravy thing that throws me off Poutine. I like the Taters and Cream at the burger place around here. Has cheese, sour cream, bacon bits and chives, on fries. Baked potato toppings :D

Also, liking the chili fries lately too. [sign] yum! [/sign]

Jazzey

Account Closed
Yowser! "pizza poutine"....never heard of it before...

Oh and, I did get my quota of calcium, potassium and protein tonight....in case you were wondering if I was serious....thank goodness for expandable pants!! ;)

Jazzey added 6 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

:bad: thought I should probably add this guy...definitely time to go back to the gym...

Last edited:

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
Oh good. It can be a very social activity :)

And every time a Canadian eats poutine, an :angel: get his wings.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.