More threads by Kylie

Kylie

I'm disgusted with myself, i have a form of bulimia, i dont binge, i just make myself ill after eating anything, but I have been trying really hard to eat in a "normal" way of late, which has resulted me in self harming more as a punishmen, i think, but i dont know what to do i feel gross for eat fat and horrible and just yuck

Ash

yeuch

You're trying. That's incredibly brave of you. Keep holding on to that and with effort, you can and will get better.

Sonz

yeuch

I think we can all relate to that the feeling after you eat, when you feel gross and fat. I only feel that way when I really eat crap, when I eat healthier stuff I don’t feel as bad. I found that doing research on the food I'm eating helps because I feel like I'm doing something good for myself. I'm not nor have I ever been over weight, its been about vanity pounds so I don’t know what youre going through. Getting “scared straight” has helped a little but its really up to you to want to stop, you want do it if you don’t really truly want. Do you? Are you ready, or not yet. My final scared straight moment came recently when I started having heart problems, whenever it happened I thought I would die and never see my friends, family and wonderful boyfriend ever again. Now I would gladly gain those pounds I lost to stop these episodes. Just trying to scare you a little =)

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.