More threads by butterfly88

butterfly88

WOW - this thread is AWESOME!! I just read all of them from the very beginning, and what an amazing feeling it was to share in all your guys "positives!" This forum really is a caring place full of compassion, understanding, support, and positive reinforcement! So here are my three:

1. Finished writing a new song for a beautiful child who was an integral part of my life for 10 years but is no longer with me :(;
2. Showed the song to my guitarist and bassist - and they loved it , so we're going to begin recording it after we've finished mixing the current song :);
3. Was offered a promotion at my job :eek:!!

But the #1 positive for today was finding this thread :heart:!!! YAY! I love it - I hope it keeps going!!!

ladylore

Account Closed
Re: 3 Positive Things

Even though it came out of a sad event, congrats on finishing the song Butterfly. :)

Halo

Despite intense fear I was honest about my thoughts and feelings.
I reached out for help.
I accepted the help offered to me without feeling bad.

1. Rain (We really needed it.)
2. Peanut butter. I don't know if I would be alive without it.
3. Being able to reach out when I need help. I'm not very good at it, but I'm trying.

1) I actually felt really interested in something, and remebered how amazing it felt to be interested in things.
2) I might be going to play indoor soccer with some 'mates' from uni.
3) I've been more neutral than negative lately which is, in a way, positive. (Err... yes.)

Elizabeth

Cool

1. I had a chat on A&F with my friends
2. I had a read of my book outside in the fresh air(warmish considering winter here)
3. I joined this site and made a friend

It does help, :agree:

ladylore

Account Closed

Happy to be on an even keel again.
Enjoying the sun.
I may have PTSD but I am living my life, no longer only surviving it.

ladylore

Account Closed

It is great CD.:) It finally dawned on my last week during my therapy appointment that I am more living these days then anything else. Life is quiet and a bit different then expected but its still a life. And not a bad one at that.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.