SonderMind is an online provider of video-based psychotherapy that works with many licensed therapists in each state. I have used them before, and it is easy to change therapists if you are unhappy with your current one. In-network therapy from SonderMind has saved me from the frustration and time delays involved in dealing with out-of-network reimbursement claims.

In my e-mail this morning:

We are excited to share that we are now in network with Humana Medicare Advantage in the following states:
  • Arizona
  • Colorado
  • Georgia
  • Indiana
  • Kentucky
  • Maryland
  • Missouri
  • Ohio
  • Virginia
This means that SonderMind providers can now accept payment through the Humana Medicare Advantage network in these states.

Our team at SonderMind has been working diligently to make access to mental health care more accessible for you by partnering with major payors. This partnership furthers our commitment to providing you with the quality mental health care that you’ve come to expect from SonderMind.

If you would like to make changes to your insurance coverage, log in to your account and click “Billing” on the navigation bar.