More threads by Cat Dancer

I love our fedex delivery lady. She is wonderful and very efficient and caring. She is a close neighbor so I know she will always deliver our packages to the right place.

Yesterday I was tracking a package online that was sceduled for delivery that day. I figured it would be delivered in the evening sometime. We had to go out and we didn't get home until after 8. I looked and looked all around the outside of the house for the package and couldn't find it anywhere. I was kind of worried. I thought maybe our regular delivery lady was off and someone else left it at the wrong house. I sent an email to Fedex explaining the situation.

Here is what they sent back:
"Our records indicate that this package was delivered on December 10, 2009 at 6:45 PM and was signed for by C. Ar of (our address). So, ok, I thought that was weird because I don't know any C. Ar, but I figured I would just deal with it later and went to bed.

Well, this morning I went outside to look around again and I found it inside the CAR. She put it in one of our cars and left a Fedex note that told where she left it and that's how they got the "signed for by C. Ar. :rolling::clap:

I hope she doesn't get in trouble or anything, but I thought that was so funny. :D

Mari

MVP
That is too funny - I am so glad I put my tea down before I read it or it would be all over my keyboard. My C. Ar will not be back for awhile so I will just look around here for a bit. :heart: Mari

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.