More threads by lottie

lottie

Hi i have been lurking for awhile and thought it was about time i introduced myself. I am 38 years old and in the UK .
I have been diagnosed as being somewhere on the Schizophrenic spectrum although i don't have Schizophrenia. I have bad auditary hallucinations of mostly persecutory third person type which is not alot of fun really. I also have Paranoid personality and quite bad depression at the moment. I think the Doc's are just waiting to see what else develops with me!!. I live my life as a virtual recluse partly by choice and partly because i can't cope with people and have pretty bad social anxiety and paranoia.I struggle at the moment with depression and the voices mostly even though i take lithium , citalopram and risperidone. I am about to start psychotherapy ( or something like that ) and hope it will help me change my life and mix with people. Well that's a little bit about me !

Lottie

Retired

Welcome Lottie, and :2thumbs:eek:n your choice of avatar! Love those polar bears!

Glad you joined the Forum, which we hope you will find helpful and informative.

I am about to start psychotherapy ( or something like that )

What is meant by something like that?

ladylore

Account Closed
Welcome to Psychlinks Lottie. :welcome2:

I am somewhat of an introvert myself at times. I love people so when I have a hard time interacting I will take myself to a coffee shop and people watch. :)

Halo

Welcome to Psychlinks Lottie :welcome2:

I am glad that you finally decided to join as opposed to lurking as there really is a lot of great information and support to be had.

I hope to see you around :wave:

lottie

Hey thanks for the welcome everyone !

To TSOW....i am about to have therapy on the NHS (i'm in the UK) and funding for it is being sorted out at the moment. I am not sure quite what type of therapist will be bought in but it will either be a psychotherapist or a psychologist. I am just waiting to see which it will be .

Lottie

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.