More threads by Sparrow

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
I remember playing a simular game that was on a wood board with pegs and had to get the blue pegs to the right side.

It was fun playing it with frogs more though.

:D

Thanks Sparrow

Jazzey

Account Closed
...not a good thing to give me before bedtime Sparrow...I'm almost there and I'm obsessing...:)

...Woohoo - did it!

Jazzey

Account Closed
...It's a matter of always keeping the male and female straddling - but I can't do it again and it's driving me nuts!:)

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
Thanks NN - giving up on this for fear of looking like this: :hair:

Ohh, sorry Jazzey. I thought you got it, that is why I say :yahoo:.

:support: I wouldn't be mean to say :yahoo: if you were not getting it. I am sorry if it seemed like that.

Jazzey

Account Closed
I did get it a couple of times...just not duplicating it again. Don't know why. Hard to believe this is a 2nd grade test?:)

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
I just remember how to do it cause of the board and stick game I use to have like that. If you like you can PM me if you like and I can say how to do it again.

Jazzey

Account Closed
Thanks NN - I like tinkering with this...but I'll definitely PM you when I start looking like that smiley! :)

So - you did this test too?

Sparrow

I was going to add this guy :hair: to the post but thought we already were this week anyway.:) :dance: :crazy:

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
So - you did this test too?

Yes, I did the test too. I got it a few times, but I am quite hyper now so I can't keep my focus on one thing right now. :blush:

I was going to add this guy :hair: to the post but thought we already were this week anyway.:) :dance: :crazy:

Thanks for sure Sparrow.

I am actually getting excited for Christmas this year. For the first time since I was a kid :blush:

Jazzey

Account Closed
I am actually getting excited for Christmas this year. For the first time since I was a kid

That's great NN! You should enjoy every bit of that! :)

I was going to add this guy to the post but thought we already were this week anyway.

LOL Sparrow -I think this guy is appropriate this week, at least, he is for me!

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.