More threads by healthbound

momof5 said:
Healthbound, love your avatar! I am a totall animal lover, and that is one neat avatar!

momof5 - haha, thanks.? I found that little gem in the 'Animals' section of the stock photos we can chose from on our profile :).

momof5

Re: About me...

healthbound said:
momof5 - haha, thanks. I found that little gem in the 'Animals' section of the stock photos we can chose from on our profile :).

Has a familiar element about it. Kind of Doctorish a bit ;)

momof5

It came to me last night! David! The doc!

Look how famous he is with that mic in his hands! ;)

momof5

LOL!

Been busy, but I have a photo in mind for you ;>) those wedding people just had their price raised. AND if they don't like the changes to this logo, they get dropped ;>)

Good question. It looks like a little hamster-type-guy?? Although it could be a gerbil? Or even a mouse? It's hiarious and cute, though.

Peanut

I vote hamster as well. The hair looks too long for gerbil and it looks too big for a mouse. It looks like a teddy bear hamster. I was wondering if it was actually holdling that microphone or if was super-imposed?

Well, I'D like to know just how that hamster just happened to find a microphone the EXACT size of him (or her) self.? And another thing...after finding it....isn't it a little TOO convenient that the hamster just happened to strike the perfect pose?

hm.? suspicious.

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Born performer. Sometimes you just have to burst out singing. People seem to do that in karaoke bars a lot :eek:

I bet hamsters and mice have secret miniature karaoke bars hidden behind the walls... when we fall asleep, they haul out the mouseshine and start singing along to old Barry Mouselow and Herman's Hamsters tunes... I'd guess that songs by The Eagles, The Byrds, or Cat Stevens aren't big hits for them, though...

Peanut

that hamster just happened to find a microphone the EXACT size of him (or her) self.

Yea!! No kidding...I didn't even think about that--that must be one small microphone!!

when we fall asleep, they haul out the mouseshine

That is so funny and adorable!! :D

Nice!

I can just picture it now...a dimly lit loungey type room, lots of cigar smoke and whole-lotta moonshine.

Drunk hamsters getting up on stage after only 2 glasses of liquid courage and belting out a little Barry Mouselow.

Like, do you think, they have hamster hotels, furry famous guys, rodent restaurants and breeding burger joints?

And more importantly, do you think this band's photo is just a decoy for much smaller and furrier band members?

We could be on to something here.

HA! He does!

Seeing as you copied the image, I guess you missed this:

Contents ? The Hamsters & Rockin' Rodent Recordings

Copy anything without asking first and forfeit your gonads!

No word of a lie...I found that after "entering"! hahah...you have to foreit yo....

nevermind.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.