More threads by suewatters1

Fiver

Re: Actor David Carradine

From the CNN article:

"I've always had an especially hard time with everything I've tried to do," Carradine wrote.

"I've made it pretty big as an actor in spite of being terminally shy. ... Invariably, I had huge obstacles to overcome in anything I tried. Had to work against my genes to achieve my dreams."

I'm sorry for the anguish he suffered and my sympathies to his family and friends. Once again we're shown that those familiar, destructive inner demons are blind to wealth and fame. Depression is an equal opportunity illness.

Andy

MVP
Re: Actor David Carradine

I actually read somewhere that it may have been an accident, due to some sex fetish. Can I say that here? That may very well be a rumour though. It is sad that he passed away regaurdless of how. :sorry:

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Actor David Carradine was found dead of a suicide.
Here is the article from CNN

Actor David Carradine found dead - CNN.com

I actually read somewhere that it may have been an accident, due to some sex fetish. Can I say that here? That may very well be a rumour though. It is sad that he passed away regaurdless of how. :sorry:

I think the reality is that there is a rush to speculation as to cause of death. I have also heard suggestions that it was homicide.

The bottom line is all we really know at this point is that he has died.

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Carradine death not suicide

Carradine death not suicide, U.S. expert says
CBC News
Thursday, June 11, 2009

A U.S. forensics expert has examined the remains of David Carradine and believes he didn't commit suicide, according to the late actor's family.

Keith and Robert Carradine revealed the finding by noted forensic pathologist Michael Baden in Los Angeles on Thursday. They also thanked U.S. and Thai officials for continued work in the investigation during the family's "profoundly painful time."

The 72-year-old Carradine, who had travelled to Thailand to film a new movie, was discovered dead in his Bangkok hotel room a week ago.

The family enlisted Baden, former chief medical examiner for New York City, to examine the Kung Fu and Kill Bill star's body upon its return to the U.S.

In a statement, Baden said the actor's death was not a suicide, but added that further information is needed from Thailand for a final determination.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.