More threads by Retired

just mary

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, you guys are funny! And I mean that, thanks for the laugh.

Seriously though, I'm going to check out that sight. :)

I just did - I also have ADHD. ACK!

Halo

So I did the assessment myself and and it says that I have very severe ADHD Behaviours that may not be consistent with ADHD. Interesting and confusing because I definitely don't have ADHD :confused:

David, trying to multi-task again, maybe another sign of the ADHD :lol:

ThatLady

Heh. Very severe ADHD, no less! However, if I went into my doctor's office toting those test results, I'd have to wait 30 minutes to talk to him. He'd have to finish laughing first. :D

Halo

Exactly, did anyone else get the Very Severe ADHD Behaviours or am I special one??? I didn't get that I had ADHD, I got the Behaviours. :D

just mary

Me too Nancy, I didn't want to post that I was severe ADHD - I was a little embarrassed. :eek:

Turns out that everyone is "severe ADHD" though. Go figure??? And we all thought we were just depressed.

ThatLady

Yup. It sounds like we've got a whole herd of ADHD behaviour critters on this board. Must be a pretty good thing to have, since I think we're all just awesome! :grouphug:

just mary

Oh, I was having so much fun and now I have to go. :(

Good-bye all my ADHD critters, I'll see you tomorrow night.

I love you all. :grouphug:

jm

Halo

I am feeling more and more average now that everyone is saying that they are "severe" as well. I am not alone here :D

Seriously though, I do have to wonder about the accuracy of the test though if all of us are coming back with some form of ADHD? I found that some of the questions did mimic those that could be asked of a person that was depressed or has anxiety and if answered "yes" then the end result could show ADHD. I guess if someone was not depressed or suffered from anxiety and was just looking at ADHD then the assessment would be a good one. Just sort of thinking out loud.

stargazer

Honestly, I'm afraid to take the assessment for fear I might qualify for yet another mental health condition. I'm already bipolar and PTSD (the doc diagnosed me PTSD on the first day, I forgot to tell y'all) & I'm afraid that if I'm also ADHD, I don't know what's going to become of me.

But I'll take it anyway.

stargazer

I just posted, then took the assessment, and it said I had "severe ADHD behaviors." A lot of them seemed similar to manic or hypomanic behaviors though, especially on the first page. Anyone have any idea as to the accuracy of that test? Some of the questions seemed impossible to answer "no" to, such as "ever experience strained relationships with family members?" Hmmm...

Halo

SG

I am not sure of the accuracy of the assessment as it seems that most if not all of us are coming back with severe ADHD behaviours......join the club :) As I mentioned above, I think some of the questions can be hard to answer and if anyone suffers from anxiety, depression, bipolar etc. then the answer would be yes no matter what, which could vary the results of the test.

Either way SG you fit into our group perfectly :D

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.