More threads by Daniel E.

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
Some of these affirmations by Wayne Dyer (who has appeared numerous times on public television) are kind of "new age"

Excuse 1: It will be difficult.
Affirmation: I have the ability to accomplish any task I set my mind to with ease and comfort.

Excuse 2: It's going to be risky.
Affirmation: Being myself involves no risks. It is my ultimate truth and I live fearlessly.

Excuse 3: It will take a long time.
Affirmation: I have infinite patience when it comes to fulfilling my own destiny.

Excuse 4: There will be family drama.
Affirmation: I would rather be loathed for who I am then loved for who I am not.

Excuse 5: I don't deserve it.
Affirmation: I am a divine creation...How could I be undeserving?

Excuse 6: It's not my nature.
Affirmation: My essential nature is perfect and faultless. It is to this nature that I return.

Excuse 7: I cannot afford it.
Affirmation: I am connected to an unlimited source of abundance.

Excuse 8: No one will help me.
Affirmation: The right circumstances and the right people are already here and will show up on time.

Excuse 9: It's never happened before.
Affirmation: I am open and willing to attract all I desire beginning here and now.

Excuse 10: I am not strong enough.
Affirmation: I have access to unlimited assistance. My strength comes from my connection to my source.

Excuse 11: I am not smart enough.
Affirmation: I am a creation of the divine mind, all is perfect and I am a genius in my own right.

Excuse 12: I am too old or I'm not old enough.
Affirmation: I am an infinite being. The age of my body has no bearing on what I do or who I am.

Excuse 13: The rules won't let me.
Affirmation: I live my life according to divine rules.

Excuse 14: It's too big.
Affirmation: I think only about what I can do now. By thinking small, I accomplish great things.

Excuse 15: I don't have the energy.
Affirmation: I feel passionately about my life and this passion fills me with excitement and energy.

Excuse 16: It's my personal family history.
Affirmation: I live in the present moment by being grateful for all of my life experiences as a child.

Excuse 17: I am too busy.
Affirmation: As I unclutter my life I free myself to answer the callings of my soul.

Excuse 18: I'm too scared.
Affirmation: I can accomplish anything I put my mind to because I know I am never alone.

Source:
Excuses Begone!: How to Change Lifelong, Self-Defeating Thinking Habits

Peter

MVP
Thank you Daniel for posting this thread. I find these affirmations very powerful. I can feel the affirmation in my heart, where it is said the truth resides or is felt.

I think we don’t have to go anywhere to find truth (reality), I think truth already resides in all of us, or how else do we recognize it when we hear it?

I find these affirmations powerful because I can recognize them.

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
“Every moment presents a wonderful new opportunity to become more of who I am.”

~ Louise Hay

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
From The Anxiety and Phobia Workbook, Seventh Edition
by Edmund J. Bourne, PhD

A sense of humor toward life can be very helpful. Humor enables you to step back from those times when everything appears to be in disarray and to get some perspective. If you can remain relaxed and laugh a little at situations that appear out of control, your response begins to change from "Oh my God!" to "Oh well-that's just the way it goes." Acceptance ensures that you will be able to cope better and sooner. You are likely to say, "Now what do I need to do?" a lot sooner after "Oh well…" than after "Oh my God!"

Affirmations that can help you develop acceptance include:

• "I'm learning to take life as it comes."
  • "It's okay to let go and trust that things will work out."
  • "I can relax and tolerate a little disorder and ambiguity."
  • "I'm learning not to take myself or life so seriously."

Hi, thanks for sharing this here and again thanks for your beautiful thoughts it really makes sense. Here are few more Affirmations that can help you develop acceptance include:

I am free from self sabotage
I always achieve my goals
My mind is aligned with my intentions
I always stay positive
I am capable of accomplishing anything
I am totally focused on succeeding
My whole being is in harmony with itself
I always overcome challenges
I am overcoming self sabotage
I am my greatest ally

You might find it interesting to read and know 30 best daily affirmations to improve your self-belief.

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
From the book Unfu*k Yourself (not my favorite title):

1. I am willing
  2. I am wired to win
  3. I got this
  4. I embrace the uncertainty
  5. I am not my thoughts; I am what I do
  6. I am relentless
  7. I expect nothing and accept everything

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.